Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Resort 2014: 3.1 Phillip Lim

3.1 Phillip Lim also deserves his own post. Holy jumping, it's nice. Slouchy, sexy with plenty of unexpected details and treatments that leave me speechless. Like, I am not sure I would buy this suit, But I love it anyways. Every other look I would wear head-to-toe, immediately.





This dress is sooo pretty.


Just love this asymmetrical vest in the soft mint.


I am really inspired by this look - the round-frame glasses, the bright clutch, the longer blazer with t-shirt, shorts and flats. I think I am ripping this off when I eventually get dressed today.


This mix of striped is just so pretty. And I love the shoes.


The fractured, painted look of the next three looks is absolutely divine, a real standout.




No comments:

Post a Comment