Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chanel, LV, Celine and Burton oh my...

Oh gosh sooo many amazing shows to catch up with.... The biggies....

Sarah Burton is such a genius. Her collection, although rather unwearable, is so exquisite in artistry and imagination that I don't care. I went back through several seasons to remember just how awesome she is, highly recommend it. Miss you Alexander McQueen....


Then Chanel... Is it possible for Karl to get it wrong? Always so prolific, maintaining both originality and his signature look, every time. Incredible. You can tell the models feel pretty badass too. Still my dream to own something Chanel, haven't managed it yet.







And Cara Delevingne just IS badass. 



I really like the 'cool professional girl' looks at Celine, very much my own aesthetic, many very wearable/covetable...







Still disturbed by his pyjama/lingerie/fur/naked fixation this year, but didn't hate Marc Jacobs' contribution via Louis Vuitton RTW Fall 2013...



(I don't know who this model is but her body is perfection)






I was going to talk about Elie Saab and Miu Miu but it will have to wait, my 14-month-old must take precedence for now. The thing with fashion, and an online WWD subscription, is there are always more shows, more looks to look at and drool over... Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment