Thursday, May 30, 2013

Resort 2014: Cavalli, Tahari and Burch

As I have said before, I view fashion mostly from a 'Would I wear it?' 'Do I want it?' perspective, and resort collections are of course fabulous for this. I love the following three collections and had to restrain myself from posting more pieces, especially Roberto Cavalli and Elie Tahari oh lovely.

Cavalli: Love the mix of prints extending to the shoes, with the lovely jacket.


And the layering of patterned dress, statement blazer, coloured pant, and statement shoe - that is pretty crazy and amazing. Love the styling of the model too. The simple hair and 'makeup-free' look to avoid looking clownish :) I almost never wear makeup and can barely find time to do much with my hair so this is all me (this is where the importance of an excellent and maintained haircut and skincare regime, combined with a fabulous wardrobe, come in - one of my mantras entering my 30's.)


This dress is so easy and glamorous and the colours of the print remind me of a lovely garden in the sunshine.


I really like the sweater/t-shirt maxi skirt trend, the necklace can really elevate the look as well.


And for Tahari... I want this suit. 


This dress, simple, loose, interesting print - it's like a long t-shirt and that's great.


This dress is so pretty and the shape would be flattering on so many women. His clothes are so great for so many body shapes and I love that!


I want this shirt-dress so bad, and with the jacket, so effortless and chic.


Lastly for this post, Tory Burch had, as usual, an excellent use of prints. Here is a maxi skirt with t-shirt look I love... don't need a necklace here since there is so much going on, especially with the tiered skirt, which is so lovely.


And this trench cut off at the waist is amazing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment